1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

housing trade and keepin question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by yars, May 26, 2010.

1. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i posted here since the houseing forum didnt seem to have much activity.
    i placed and traded a house for a guildmate last, however my house has gone condemned
    do i still have to redeed it or will the house refresh on its own?
    this is now the only house i have on this acct.

2. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

it goes idoc in 8 days

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

NO it goes IDOC in 6 days... sometimes 5.

4. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

only way to uncondem the house is to trade it to another account or to drop it and replace it.

5. Babble

Babble Guest

Isn't there a placing timer too. If you demolish then you cannot place for 7 days or so?

6. shulginist

shulginist Guest

It is going to most likely fall in five days. Do you have a friend you could trade house to and trust them to trade it back?

7. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper

No. The only timer is when you PLACE a house, you can't place or trade another house for 7 days.
    There is no timer if you demolish one.
    Unfortunately, the OP has no choice but to trade the condemned house to another account for 7 days then trade it back . And remember, an account has to be over 14 or 15 days old to own a house, so a trial account won't work.

8. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

However a buddy code (here) costing 10 dollars will give you a new account for 30 days which you can place/trade a house on right away.

So if you have no friends with an empty account, and don't want your house to fall it's a 10 dollar price. Annoying I know, But I'm sure you get a warning about this when accepting a new house.

9. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie

Actually, as long as it's an account that was created with an actual activation code, not a trial code, and there's a payment method on file, you're considered a "paying customer," and the lockout doesn't apply.

And yes, I've done it recently to be certain of that statement.