1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Housing transfer

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bman, May 25, 2014.

1. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry for double posting this but I have it listed in homes and castles as well. Just want to make sure I don't screw anything up before we make a transfer of houses.

Friend of mine is transferring his luna house to me since he is taking a break from the game. There are items that he has locked on the walls (Vet Rewards, ect). Also there are 2 Garden sheds, a couple raised garden beds, and lighthouse placed at the house, do items like that have to be removed and then replaced or does everything just transfer with the house to the new owner?

Hate to transfer the house then be unable to unlock or remove things.

Thanks for any input on this!

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Vet rewards are notoriously quirky when it comes to re-deeding them. If it were me I'd take them down and replace them.

Troop likes this.
  3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

exactly what Petra said.
    they can be fickle hellcats and a real pain.
    best to have him take everything like that down and deed them so you can put back up.
    for sure the lighthouse as its account bound.

4. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I third the same as Petra and Poo ... take them down prior to the house transfer... Better to be safe then try for a GM to help remove...

Bman likes this.