1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(HOUSING) What happened with the "Make primary" button?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zeroh, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Zeroh

Zeroh Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hello guys.

I asked in Atlantic's chat a moment ago about this and it seems that right now you only can have one house per account.

But I remember that, after the Rennaissance changes to the rules, you could have one house on each shard. One of those houses could be marked as Primary and never decays and the other must be refreshed manually.

Did they changed this? I just checked my house's menu and i found the "Make primary" button greyed out.

Can i place another house in Atlantic even if it means that i have to enter daily to refresh it? Or is this system discarded and they forgot to remove the button in the House menu?

2. xblade

xblade Sage
    Stratics Veteran

1 house per account... unless you have a grandfathered house(s)

and best guess is they forgot to remove it.

#2 xblade, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
  3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I believe the system was basically discarded after 9/11. In order to help Service members who were to be deployed overseas, housing decay was turned off for a time, then the system was tweaked later on so that as long as an account was being paid for decay didn't happen. Now decay begins if a house is on an account that hasn't been paid for for at least 90 days.

Storm likes this.
  4. Satana

Satana Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

They didn't remove it because if you have grandfathered houses, for whatever reason you may want to make one primary (however this will cause the other houses to decay and you will lose the grandfathered status on the account)

xblade likes this.
  5. xblade

xblade Sage
    Stratics Veteran

thanks for the info

6. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

... which could happen, if you have grandfathered houses and did something which started condemnation for all of them but one. If that one is not the one you dont want to loose, you could select the proper house which should be survive (if it works as originally intended, for which almost nobody has a recent proof).
    Best greetings from Germany
    Olahorand