1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Stratics is pleased to introduce a community Article Management System (AMS) to the forums! AMS allows users to contribute articles about profession templates, houses, pvp, or a variety of other topics. This is a great way to showcase your ideas that require more space than a typical thread. Our staff can also feature articles and promote threads into articles (when appropriate). We are pretty excited about this feature and hope you will be too. It will allow the community another way to express themselves and contribute to the growth of the game and community! For information on how to submit an article, read this article.
  3. We've put our heads together to simplify the Rules of Conduct (ROC) from 23 items down to 8. We hope that the new ROC will be more intuitive and easier to remember. This should also help us to improve our moderation by focusing on fewer items. We are always striving to make Stratics better and to encourage communication and participation. We think that you'll be happy for this improvement. Thanks for being here.

How about a hint?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Petra Fyde, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde
    Expand Collapse
    Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Everytime I read this on your profile I think 'When?!!!'

2. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard
    Expand Collapse
    Certifiable

12.05.15 is official launch...thats what he talking about - playing Beta

My bet!

3. Nimuaq

Nimuaq
    Expand Collapse
    Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'd be surprised to see a new ruler of Britannia at the end of the latest event cycle, but quite different than expected:

Image5.jpg

Syrus likes this.
  4. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard
    Expand Collapse
    Certifiable

me too!

Attached Files:

5. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen
    Expand Collapse
    UO Legend
    VIP

LOL @ all!

Sooon....

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde
    Expand Collapse
    Peerless Chatterbox

Bah! *Kal Vas Flam*

Oki, I'll be patient.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste
    Expand Collapse
    Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Premium Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Royal Knight

Ok..... We had an event on GL's where GM's came as those things.... and once again I failed to see them in the EC. I keep wondering when I'm ever going to get to see them in the EC.. I was told that was supposed to be fixed but if it was well..... I wasn't seeing it.

Which by the way Grimm you missed out on... we had Misk, Jeff, Mesanna, and a bunch of other DEV's there... was awesome.

8. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS
    Expand Collapse
    UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I wonder how many UO Devs have cursed Lord British/Richard Garriot for NOT including "Patience" as a Virtue...

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde
    Expand Collapse
    Peerless Chatterbox

Maybe it was one he didn't possess himself? Next story arc, the discovery of the 9th virtue? :D

Mirt likes this.
  10. Basara

Basara
    Expand Collapse
    UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Premium Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think my sig summons up most UO players' attitude towards that "virtue"....

11. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen
    Expand Collapse
    UO Legend
    VIP

Yea, sorry I missed that - my evenings are generally booked. As for that thing... sigh... I dunno, I actually though we had a horde minion in there for it in the EC - just not the "party" version. I'd SO love to replace that thing with something that wasn't so...

But I've been told that there are some who love that thing, so I'm not sure the odds of replacing it with something else is very good. :)

But I'll look into why nothing even showing up in the EC.

-Grimm

MalagAste likes this.
  12. MalagAste

MalagAste
    Expand Collapse
    Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Premium Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Royal Knight

Thanks Grimm. When they use that for a monster at an EM event you can imagine how well that goes over for those of us who use the EC. I can't see them... If it were not for Pinco's UI and having the mobile bars so I can hover over them and a big arrow points down over the spot they are at I would never know where they were even...

And I agree sometimes after seeing screen shots of them I'm somewhat thankful that I don't see a giant horde minion of rainbow color standing about but... um well... sometimes it's important to see it.