1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How about another event?!?!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Annienox, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Annienox

Annienox Guest

Well everyone, it's that time again. My guild tags may have changed but I still enjoy putting on events for our shard. With some help from my new guild (TMC) and some help from an old allied one (COS) I will be hosting an IDOC house drop!!!! I have a tower all set up to go and filled to capacity with some really nice things and some, well not so nice things. Just like you would find in a regular IDOC. So everyone get your best mouse out and get your grabbing fingers ready, cuz the last time we did this it was cleaned up in a matter of a few seconds. Everyone mark your calender for July 12th (hope you are all back from vacation by then) at 5pm central time. We will gather at the west brit bank where we will open gates at the appropriate time to send you all to the location. When we are all there, we will give you a count down for the "fall time" and I will drop the house. For those of you who have never IDOC'd, "DON'T TAKE YOUR TIME" just grab and grab some more. Press your ctrl button and your shift button at the same time to bring up the items bars so that you aren't trying to look under other people. Practice this before hand so you know what to expect. Hope to see all of you there!!!

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I was at the last one, Annie, loads of fun!! and I even got a plant! :D and she's right, if you've never been to one you should really practice grabbing things by tags! but don't read them! ha!!!

3. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I would have figured by now Dev you would be great at grabbing things as many death shrouds you have emptied from your back pack :p

btw.... where have you been hiding? I haven't rezzed you in a week :D

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

the little archer is badmouthing rotting corpses and revenant lions these days, and Ynise is taking a break ;)

5. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

this will be in fel so its not just a cluster**** right?

6. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

What's an IDOC?

7. Annienox

Annienox Guest

you wish! dont you think you have killed me enuff at fel idocs???

8. Annienox

Annienox Guest

Its where YOU have to sit hidden and watch everyone else get to pick up all the good items while your pc has froze only your toon. then when they have gone over all the stuff you get to pick thru what is left on the ground. :D

9. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

That sounds like fun, I may have to start investigating some IDOCs.

10. Annienox

Annienox Guest

BUMP This event is tonight ppl. Hope you have all been practicing on your looting/mousing skills! Lots of checks, an ethy or 2, and much much more. West Brit Bank tram is where we will all gather at 5 pm central!

11. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You still haven't answered. Is this in felucca or what?

12. Annienox

Annienox Guest

i did reply to you. scroll up! lol no its not in fel

13. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

YES!! Finally something in real time, instead of that EST thing!:D:danceb::thumbsup:

14. Annienox

Annienox Guest

ROF yes Lethal and I live in the real world as apposed to that est world!

15. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So it's a lag fest?

16. Annienox

Annienox Guest

probably lol

17. Annie I think the event was WONDERFUL!! As usual looked like a wonderful bunch of junk in the IDOC, and the EM's throwing on some r/p at the end was totally AWESOME!