1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How about arties for diff professions read my ideas

Discussion in 'UHall' started by matthew123, Apr 2, 2008.

1. matthew123

matthew123 Guest

alchemy apron enhance potions 25% & lower reg 10%

bards spellbook luck 160,lower reg 20%,random music bonus plus 10?20

beggers candle increase in gold or items given(if you worked this skill you deserve more anyway)

carpenters long apron carp bonus & strength bonus 20

cooks mittens cooking bonus plus 20 (why make poeple gm this skill)

trackers latern detect& tracking bonus

lockpickers belt bonus picklocking (still hard to pick locks at gm this should help)

lumberjack axe upgrades wood one leve,str bonus,makes boards not logs(maybe put uses on it not sure if you can)

tinkers enhancment powder 1-charge 1-random property to a tinker item (property would be spawned different not a players pick)never fails(could work like heartwood the green wood)

wrestlers gloves hit fireball 60%(only for wrestle not if weapon armed)maybe some damage increase and some resist

wrestlers arms plus 20 wrestle and some resist (need some more arm artifacts)

fishing pole doubles your white pearl or more chance to pull some up

fishing pole increase in chance to pull up serpents

fishing boat colored or different style (this is way over due)

ok go ahead crack jokes , mostly just askin to get different artifacts than just weapons other poeple that dont pvp would like some kool stuff too
  2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Mar 18, 2003
    Because at times, the Devs forget that not everyone is a Monster Basher or Leet PvP dude/ette.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Good ideas.
  4. <blockquote><hr>

fishing pole doubles your white pearl or more chance to pull some up

[/ QUOTE ]

some fishing poles already double your chance for a pearl necklace
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

some fishing poles already double your chance for a pearl necklace

[/ QUOTE ]eh?
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Some very inventive ideas there. I like how you've highlighted many non-mainstream skills. As an above poster said, we're not all "bashers".
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

(I like most of your ideas by the way ... here are a few more)

alchemy: fish-tank-like cauldron (put a mix of reagents in, let it simmer overnight, see what you get in the morning)

bards: more firehorn-like instruments that evoke a magical effect when played.

beggers: plague robe (area of effect poison)

carpenters/miners: axe/gloves that gives +20% chance per swing of colored resources

cooks: food coloring dyes

trackers: lantern of (animal/monster/NPC/PC) seeking that, while equiped, automatically uses tracking on the nearest target as you move (similar to how stealth is checked form time to time; a training aid because tracking is very, very painful to train)

lockpickers: metal detector (reveals chest locations on map in pack when nearby)

remove traps: safety gloves (reduced chance of activating a trap on failure)

tinkers: ore-colored gears (for making ore-colored golems)

wrestlers: mystic knuckles (replaces wresting special moves with two random other specials)

fishing: Tokuno II dyes in Tokuno seas ( assuming they aren't already there - I haven't actually checked [​IMG] ).
  8. I have to say I think their poorly thought out ideas.

For example:

alchemy apron enhance potions 25% &amp; lower reg 10%

[/ QUOTE ]
    LRC doesn't work with Alchemy and E.P is in the use of the potion not the crafting of it. This item would probably replace a crimson on most PvPers, which sounds like the exact opposite of what you were trying to suggest.

bards spellbook luck 160,lower reg 20%,random music bonus plus 10?20

[/ QUOTE ]
    Don't get me wrong bards NEED something new, just about every event/boss monster worth killing can't be provoked. But much like the previous one it would be used on the templates it's not intended for. Pretty much the only template that can run luck is a tamer and to a lesser extent dexxers.

I do agree there should be more artifacts for certain parts like arms and for other skills than the most popular but they need to be well thought out or else they'll just end up abused.
  9. matthew123

matthew123 Guest

i wasnt setting in stone,just asking for some diff items rather than pvp,both those items you chose to bash would be more usefull than 90% of the minor arties out der
  10. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 30, 2003

Guest Guest

awesome ideas!
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

The idea is ok I suppose the problem is that the items are insanely over powered.

What is one of the biggest complaints today? Items in the game. I would love to see a way to use more skill points on a mule vs having to stone some of them and swap between them all the time the problem is that people would find a way to abuse this somehow as usual and then it would have to be removed again.