1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How about discording doom gauntlet monsters....

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Sethblackmoore, Mar 18, 2008.

1. I know you can discord darkfather and according to barding difficulty calculator you can discord all the rest of the gauntlet bosses but can someone verify this for me? I've only seen darkfather discorded. Have any of you discorded the rest of the doom gauntlet bosses?

2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I discord all the bosses in the gauntlet. I use a Iolos lute for all the bosses execpt the bug looking one. For him i use a gm instrument and have many more fails on him the the rest.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I discord all the bosses in the gauntlet. I use a Iolos lute for all the bosses execpt the bug looking one. For him i use a gm instrument and have many more fails on him the the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's the hardest by far to disco in the gauntlet. I too, fail alot on him and most times it isn't worth the many, many attempts unless I'm with a small group. All bosses in the gauntlet can be disco'd.