1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] how about my suit????????

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by burnsme, Nov 9, 2014.

  1. burnsme

    burnsme Adventurer

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2014
    Messages:
    45
    Likes Received:
    4
    for PvM suit

    hit point +20
    dex148, stam 45 (193)
    mana +24
    HCI 45%
    DCI 40% (later, I'll refinement at fire resist. for 75)
    Damage Increase 50% (with 45% weapon, total 95%.)
    base SSI 10%
    RESIST 85 / 115 / 70 / 85 / 75
    -(for corpse skin.)
    LMC 45 (I'm really wanna 50. but it could not be possible because dont have studded arti armor)
    NO Enhance Potion


    SKILL
    -Bushido 120 (105) (swap with Healing)
    -Weapon 120
    -Tactics 100 (90)
    -Parry 110 (95)
    -Necromancy 100 (swap with Anatomy) (swap with 40necro, 60ss for wraith form-curse weapon)
    -Resist magic 120 (swap with Anatomy if needed)
    -Chivalry 95

    If you could evaluate this, how much would you think??
     

    Attached Files:

    • 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
      19
    Smoot likes this.
  2. Smoot

    Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    Messages:
    6,787
    Likes Received:
    3,586
    i would:
    lower chiv to 85 (max damage from enemy of one)
    lower parry to 55 (you can switch out higher parry when needed, but 55 all you need for 300 point lmc bonus since you have 5 archery from quiver)
    raise tactics to 120 for the extra damage

    never swap out bushido unless your making up for it with parry and another comat skill, or can get away with not having the 300 combat skill point lmc bonus

    100 damage increase would also be nice, i usually do it with 1 woodland piece, or you can do it now with the VVV mace and shields (of course they dont look as good as the helm, and dont have the plate bonus)

    i find 45 lmc is fine if your using plate and dont take much stamina loss with high mana leech weapon.

    swing speed depends on what weapon your using. here is useful calculator

    http://www.knuckleheads.dk/ssicalc.php
     
    Scott likes this.
  3. burnsme

    burnsme Adventurer

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2014
    Messages:
    45
    Likes Received:
    4
    smoot, thx for replay.
    but something slightly wrong about your comments.
    i had know chiv 85 is not max EOE. chiv 85 is 50% damage modifier, and chiv 120 is 82%. so i choise 95, 60%. + 100% eoe success.(at 95)

    and i think highly parry is better than 55 and something tactics anatomy. somehow maybe i am wrong. but i think about that long time.
    120 bushido / 55 parry has 18%/21% block rate. 120 / 110 has 32%/37%.
    i think 18% and 32% is very different about survival. At 18% block rate/120weapon/40dci and mob's 130 wrestling, you have 3.0% three succesive hitted chance.
    but 32% block rate, you have 1.7% three succesive hitted chance. i think it's very horrible different if you fight with something horrible like Faulinei.. i think it's better than Tactics 120 or anatomy or something.

    100% DI is so hard to attained... but i wanna invest some skills, so i have to forgive DI. if i could got something nice arties, i got the 100 DI. it's hard choice.

    if you have got something different idea, post reply plz. maybe i have wrong something.
     
  4. Smoot

    Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    Messages:
    6,787
    Likes Received:
    3,586
    hehe ya test out and use what you like. i felt the same way about parry untill i changed i lowered it.
    simple thing is more damage = more life for sampire. if your getting in hits for big damage the blocking doesnt even matter as much

    you do want your base damage as high as possible tho, so that the modifiers applied afterward (like slayers and enemy of one) will have most effect
    heres very confusing but interesting discussion on the caps:
    http://community.stratics.com/threads/why-am-i-hitting-damage-cap.306137/

    its really all about personal preference. like i dont always use enemy of one, because of taking higher damage from other types of mobs.


    The suit is very nice, what counts is if your happy with it :)
     
  5. Dennis Wong

    Dennis Wong Journeyman

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2013
    Messages:
    260
    Likes Received:
    4
    for pvm, the warrior skills i suggest:

    Chivlary 120
    Bushido 120
    Antomy 100
    Tactics 100
    Swordman 120
    parrying 60
    Neco 100

    with good armor, can solo almost all kings.