1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How about new Serpent Pillars?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Blitzkrieg, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

Would it be possible for new serpent pillars to be added to the oceans so that you could sail your ship to Trammel from Fel or Tokuno Isles?

I was thinking how convenient that would be for me to be able to sail back to my house in Fel Magincia from a nice raid on some merchant ships in Tokuno without having to get out the trusty ole beetle and make 20 trips to the bank box before dry docking the ship and then going to bank and running 20 more trips to my house.

If you can access the lost lands with a sneaky password then surely our esteemed dev team could surely come up with a moongate type pillar or something, or maybe just add a few new passwords to the existing pillars to travel to the oceans all over. Would have to add a pillar in tokuno somewhere but it doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to accomplish this. Just a suggestion that I have been thinking about for a while. Does anyone else like this?

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Yes +1 for this

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I'll give this a big vote of AYE!

I believe we've asked for this several times.

4. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Journeyman

I was thinking that with the addition of the new lighthouses that this makes even more sense. If the lighthouse can call your ship back to fel from tokuno (just an example) then surely we should be able to sail all over the oceans unfettered. :)

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

MalagAste likes this.
  6. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Journeyman

Yes I would like to add this. Good idea Petra!