1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How about some bard type armor?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkScripture, Jun 28, 2008.

1. I like the new armor sets and was thinking about some other templates we could use. I come up with I would like to see bard armor.

IF we added such an armor what type of mod would help a bard the most??

Even thought a Spell Weaving armor.

2. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

Lets see, we have Scout, Mage, Knight...

Wouldnt mind a Fisher.. Craftsman..? Thief..? (maybe thief would be scout)

3. 120% lower music skill requirement!!!
    MR 4
    HP 2
    70 resists
    100% LRC (including the $%^*%&$#$ fire horns!!)

Seriously.....480 points for a full bard is just too much!!!:bs:

4. Bring this back up before the points are gone, but I think it's a bit late now.

5. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I thought about it a minute but you know I don't really want to run around UO dressed like this.

[​IMG]

6. Anakena

Anakena Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Who would be a King?

7. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

Bards generally wear the same armor as mages. I suppose bard armor would be something like mage armor, but with luck.

8. zeroshade

zeroshade Guest

I thinik its a little late in the game for the armor unfortunatly, i would however like a minor change to the firehorns like making the 100% lrc work for those like the KoolAidAddict said. Also having the range increased by a tile or two would be really nice.