1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How about the House Items in boxs and such lockdown Issue?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Sir Scott, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

So i wondered if any offical news on this was forthcoming or if anyone knew anything?
    Starting to get a little peved about it and yes i have allready lost things to thiefs and forgeting to re lock.....

Thanks for any info..
    SS

2. Lord Sir Scott

Stratics Veteran

i feel totaly snubed....

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I think the snub is not intentional, but from the post, I do not have enough info to try to answer...

You state that there is an issue, and you want official news, and you are loosing items because of this issue.

But I still have no clue what the issue is... Are things not locking down? coming unlocked later? disappearing from your house? something else?

Honestly, I have not heard of housing issues in a while - except for one person who regularly has odd items disappear from his house.

Toss out a little more info on what type of problem you are having and I think you will get more responses.

Safe Journeys!

4. Lord Sir Scott

Stratics Veteran

Well most of us know about it. it concerns locking and unlocking things in crates and boxs ect... where you used to be able to unlock things in crates and such now you have to unlock all crates and such to get to things inside them.
    i am honestly suprised you had no idea this was happening...

5. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The change was not well documented or publicized, I know of a few people who have lost very valuable items due to simply not being used to having to re-lock down a chest after having to unlock it to get something out. There is no bug or exploit its just a simple matter of not being used to a change and that change effecting something you do often. Chests full of artifacts, checks, tokens belonging to whole guilds I have heard of being lost; and these items won't be replaced. Its human error and can be a costly one for folks not used to the changes to locked down containers.

6. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

It is a royal pain. Each time i unlock a container I wonder how many folks will lose valuable items because they forgot to relock the container.

7. Lord Sir Scott

Stratics Veteran

Shameless get someone to notice bump...