1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How are the new champ spawns working out?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by NASSKARR, Mar 4, 2009.

NASSKARR Guest

Been gone for a year...Which Trammel champ spawns are the most popular? How are the new rewards?
  2. Green Meanie

Green Meanie Guest

Your more likly to see a gm than a one of the replica drops thats worth having. Want something good with no risk go do the oaks spawn in spirit with a greater dragon tamer that has good karma
  3. Beefcake101

Beefcake101 Guest

i have got 2 drops at sleeping dragon tonight out of 2 spawns. First was the Pacify,, then a swamp tile. Granted i have not got a drop from there in about 25 or so spawns, but sleeping dragon is by far my fav. Oaks is the worse. real boring and takes a long long time. never got a drop at oaks after about 50 spawns there.
  4. Maggie

Maggie Guest

I ve done a ton of spawns and gotten a few items but I havent lately. I m holding my judgement until pub 58. How far away is that? I don t know.
  5. I just buy silver for 175k and sell it for 350k. And then buy the replicas I might want.

And now that theyve been out a while. There is nothing I want.

Go figure. Here comes the glut of replicas and the price drop.

I want to be able to explore and find randomization.

I hope that is in the next monster drop.