1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

how are you taking out players wearing the beserker suits?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by longshanks, Nov 7, 2011.

1. longshanks

longshanks Guest

anyone have an idea on how to take these guys out? seems op for the moment.

thanks.

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Perfect sync dumps, or you have to get them dismounted and vamped before they can smoke bomb.

Stealther wearing one of these really is impossible to kill 1 v 1, even extremely difficult 2 v 1.

Another option is to get them half lifed, and then stop doing damage for 10 seconds for rage to subside, then go big. Even that is not likely to get them.

3. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Lot's of quick, small damage attacks to up the number of rolls for the suit pieces taking damage. When they get the message about 0 durability they go away for awhile.

4. longshanks

longshanks Guest

we were talking about putting macing back on to help accelerate this point.

thanks lynk. As always your on point.

5. Mei Fa Lo

Mei Fa Lo Guest

Nice... I'll have to remember this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. ~ Mei Fa Lo

6. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

i think pvp shouldnt damage your equipment.
    not that i use that suit, but still..

7. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't seen this suit in action,so I have to ask. What makes this suit so strong?

8. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

As soon as you get at or below 50%, "rage" kicks in.

There are 5 levels of rage.

When you are in "rage" a certain percentage of hitpoints (depending on rage level) are blocked (both healing and damage).

You start at level 1 rage, and then the more damage you take, the higher level of rage you go to. If you stop taking damage for 10 seconds, rage subsides.

Example: You're at 15 hit points, and in rage level 5. Someone flamestrikes you. Normally it would do 40 damage, but you're in rage, so you shrug off 35 damage. Only getting hit for 5 damage.

This also impacts healing, whether through potions, confidence, greater heal, cleansing winds, gift of renewal, chiv, bandaids, etc. Your healing points are blocked by the same percentage as damage points.

To summarize, the end effect is similar to having a **** ton of hit point increase. It is most effectively used on stealthing templates who have all of their skills dedicated to "balls out" offense and little defense. They can run in, take tons of damage and remain offensive, then smokebomb while rage subsides, heal up, and come back for more.

9. longshanks

longshanks Guest

lynk,

took your advise. mana vamp is key here when they get low as they look to bail out.

10. fluxcapacitr

fluxcapacitr Visitor

nox/Ninjitsu tamer with rune beetle, bake kitsune and frog form would be interresting to try.