1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How bout a big game Hunters book??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Apr 13, 2013.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

All and every monster in game is listed and then highlited when taken down/killed...i know anyone could keep there own book/journal...but a ingame book that lists all the foe and highlights what u have achieved would be pretty cool

and trying to kill everything there is....would be quite a challenge and would give folks even more to do...

THP Legendary Idocer of Europa.....[Whatever] :next:

DJAd likes this.
  2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'd do it just to be able to say I've killed everything with one character

3. Zero

Zero Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

love it

4. swroberts

swroberts Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I always though it would be a good idea to have a ring around your paper doll of small boxes. As the single top attacker for any named monster(or selection of big game monsters), at the kill you get a 10 min timed non-tradable coin. You drop that coin on your paper doll and a small replica of the monster fills one of the boxes. So when people bring up your paperdoll they can see what you have accomplished.

But I do love the book idea ....

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

bumps the book idea...not getting much love for it....no big game hunters out there?????????