1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How bout some love for Dragon Armour

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Specialshoes, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

It can't be imbued, can't be enhanced, can it be smelted?

Anyways this to me is the coolest looking armour in the game and it would be great if I could actually build a suit that I could use.

2. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

second that i was so looking forward to having a usable set of dragon armor then they changed it at the last min becouse it's made from special materal .... you show me plain dragon scale.

3. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oh wow, you can't imbue dragon armor? I hadn't tried this yet but if this is indeed the case, then they better have something cool planned for it or this is a pure waste. What about ranger armor or daemon bone armor? Did anyone try imbuing those?

4. Divster

Divster Guest

devs pleaaaaaaaaaaase make dragon armour imbuable :p

5. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ranger armor yes

Deamon Bone no

Unique bone armor from old haven guy yes

Old 25% DI Tribal Spears Yes

Practice Weapons yes

Nash's Pitchfork yes

Old reflect spell jewels yes

flower garland from begging yes

6. Dragon armor makes some awesome pieces for a Sampire when using the red scales and verite/val runics. A buddy of mine made a pair of arms with over 30 fire resist on them. If there was a gorget for it I'd have made one for my Sampire already.

7. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've always wondered about this armor. Seems like it's barely used. Is it medable at least?
    We should be able to imbue this, why not?

8. i'd like to see dragon armor become armor sets again. or at least be medable like leather. and boost yellow scale armor luck from 20 a piece to 100 a piece.

9. Fink

Fink Guest

I asked for this to be imbuable at some point and I recall a dev making note of it. Didn't make the final cut, it seems.

I don't see why scale can't lose its "special material" status to allow it to be imbued, or perhaps through imbuing it loses the material bonus and becomes "blank" armour in terms of properties. Maybe it could be meddable if a full set is present, or the material bonus applies when a full set is worn.

I'm disappointed daemon bone isn't imbuable, hadn't tried it yet but I had plans for a Hallowe'en suit. I guess there's the new stains but I kind of like the daemon look and name.

10. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

Regular bone is right? Logging in now to make a bone set for my necro.