1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How can I buy the 7th Character Slot and Storage Increase Combo without a CC?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THyRoID99, Feb 3, 2008.

1. THyRoID99

THyRoID99 Guest

I don't have a credit card and no I won't ask to use someone else's card. Just wondering why the Pay by Cash site isn't updated to reflect some of the other codes. I'd like to buy the 7th Character Slot/Storage Increase Combo and maybe a legacy token...

I could go to a broker I guess but I'd like to see if there are any other means of purchasing one that I don't know of.

Soooo anyone know?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Buy a gift card. It works.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Just follow any instuctions that come with the card and make sure it shows a balance by checking the appropriate website. I just did that with a Visa Vanilla Gift card.

4. Just wondering why the Pay by Cash site isn't updated to reflect some of the other codes.

I don't know ... BUT:
    maybe if you were to ask Them ...

you could share your findings ...

Else ...

What Kelmo said ... [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

It is gonna cost you extra either way. *nods*

6. Terraxia

Terraxia Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Buy a gift card. It works.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kelmo is entirely correct. Either that or get a debit card from the bank. Credit cards are not scary things with regular checking of your transactions/balance.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye. I have a perfectly good card. I just wanted to see if this worked. It does.

8. walmart, located nearly everywhere now.
    they sell a visa/mastercard card that work like a debit card and gift card.. you put money on the card at teh store and then you have that money in the card to use. alot safer than carrying cash.

9. for the record i don't care much for walmart, but this IS a option for ALOT of people to be able to pay for there accounts and such.
    and it's cheeper than paying some 3rd party to pay your way... like brokers selling game time codes.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

walmart, located nearly everywhere now.

[/ QUOTE ]If you ignore well over 90% of the planet, then yes, "nearly everywhere" [​IMG]

11. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

walmart, located nearly everywhere now.

[/ QUOTE ]If you ignore well over 90% of the planet, then yes, "nearly everywhere" [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

grin, you could order one online :p they ship worldwide.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

There are brokers who sell those for gold also.