1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I download path?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kiddy, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Kiddy

Kiddy Guest

I'm newbie. How can I download path (or client) and creat game account to play.
  2. jkoster

jkoster Guest

Hi Kiddy,

Go to http://www.lineage2.com/pds/game_dw.html and choose a site to download from. Then go to your PlayNC Master Account and add your serial key.

All the instructions are on the first page I linked.

Once you have set up billing, you can start the game. There are a number of servers to choose from, and each has their own merits and flaws.

Good luck!
  3. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
    Other than what was mentioned, just make sure your computer fits the system requirements. The game is no joke with the resources it runs. If you have a good computer...it won't eat up your resources. Other than that, close every program not needed while playing.