1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How can you log off one place and end up in another?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by EvilPixieWorks, Sep 25, 2010.

1. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This is Atlantic...

Just now… I logged onto my utility tamer, who is somewhat new, but is skilled enough. I don’t log her in every day… and because I’ve been so busy, I haven't logged her in for at least 2 weeks. Maybe 3. I may be getting forgetful… because I have no idea where I logged her off. When I logged on just now… someplace else started to load up on my screen and she ended up standing at the Tram Shrine of Justice. I know for a fact, she’s NEVER been in this shrine!!! NEVER. :sad3:

How is this possible?

She’s ok and all. No damage. No loss of pet. No missing anything.

2. WhityJinn

WhityJinn Guest

something like this happened to me.I was wandering as a ghost for some time in a dungeon, and then got teleported to a shrine.

3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I know that if you log off in a champ area for an extended period, you'll be teleported to a shrine upon login. But I don't know about any other time for it to occur.

4. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This.

5. Ghost of Gramps

Ghost of Gramps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I thinks it has sometins to do wits wedders yer twitchin' at da time of loggins outs. Happens to me alls da times.

6. Caldwin_DDP

Caldwin_DDP Guest

Do a complete security scan of your machine then change your password. Better safe than sorry.

7. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I’ve been thinking…

It's very possible I logged off inside the Swoop Dungeon. I was working veterinary skill… healing a friend’s greater dragon while she killed swoops. Just being so long ago, I didn’t think I left my girl in that dungeon. I know there is a minor champion spawn just a little to the south of that. If logging off in a champion spawn does it, then that’s very possible what happened. Still unsettling.