1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How Come He Can Do It, But I Can't?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Vo0do0, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

[youtube]j_ekugPKqFw[/youtube]

Everyone gets all bent outta shape when I spam lightning bolt!!!!

Lightning Bolt FTW

2. Goron

Goron Guest

lol nice

3. HaHa

HaHa Guest

That one guy seemed to be using a cast hax.

4. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

you would accuse a person who beats you of cast haxxing.

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

*yawns* Only a child of your nature would turn a joke into something vile and hateful. You have my pity sir.

6. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

comparing you to a LARP'er is vile and hateful?

Only a man with such a swollen ego as you would assume that joke was vile and hateful. Serious, i liked it better when you were capable of taking my jokes, nowadays you're soo easily offended and think everything everybody says is filled with subliminal messages of "everybody should hate HaHa IRL"

7. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Geez plz stop posting , its almost painful watching you make a fool of yourself. My posts are way above your head and far too complicated for you to understand, plz stop doing it to yourself bro. Your making yourself look silly.

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

A reminder to all that smilies were invented to convey the tone of messages when voice and body language were not available clues.

If you are jesting, please indicate such by use of appropriate smilies, it would save a lot of unfounded aggression and promote better understanding.

9. JesusChristt

JesusChristt Guest

I would so hang out with that guy.

10. Yeah if you want to be ****d and murdered then have your skin peeled off and worn like a sweater...