1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How come I can never....

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by BardMal, Feb 21, 2009.

1. BardMal

BardMal Guest

Find things like crystalline rings, ornis, crimsons, stuff like that on Legends?

2. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

legends is just a small shard, keep your eye out in luna. but remember, you will probally end up paying an arm and a leg. you can try shouting in luna too, you may find there is someone willing to part with theirs.

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

sheeeesh, Mal, I been waitin' for *you* to get all those things so you could sell them to *me*!

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry, too busy hunting mongbats

5. MageCruella

MageCruella Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Try the PRAH Auction. Even if you don't get the item it is a social event. :)

6. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

This game is more and more becoming multi-shard. I hope to have my Chessy Luna house open sunday night. To get item I want I have been running vendors (renting couldn't find a house for sale on Atlantic) on ATL and buying items there to x shard back to Legends, and will soon be doing the same on Chessy. I also think the new EM events will increase x sharding even more.

[​IMG]

7. Laina

Laina Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately, it does seem the best way to get some of these items is from another shard. I have been looking in Luna for 3 weeks now and have yet to find a crimson...

8. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Part of the problem is that everyone is spawning now and very few doing peerless. Things will settle down and go back to the way it was, right now we have shiny new toys we want to play with.

9. Bara

Bara Guest

I've been trying to hunt down an Ancient Samurai Helm, and it's been rather frustrating. (scratch this, because DO is awesome) hehe.

The other thing I can never seem to find are good Ornate Axes. The only swords people seem to stock are one handers. :(

10. alaina123

alaina123 Guest

i just got a ancient samurai helm on a vender on the north west corner in luna.

11. Wulfgar

Wulfgar Guest

if you need one i have like 10 of them ill give ya one lol.
    about the axe most people chug pots so they want the one handed items If you want a nice axe buy a few bronze hammers and have a friend burn them for you. i would even do it for you if you wanted(again for free)

12. Bara

Bara Guest

Thanks everyone! But thanks to Devils Own, I've got an ancient Samurai Helm. Finally, Toshiro actually looks like a samurai now. :)

And Wulfgar (Nice name by the way, just keep Aegis fang away from me!), that's what I've been doing. I've bought two runics, but no luck so far. Soon though, hopefully.

13. Wulfgar

Wulfgar Guest

do you have a +60 hammer when burning the runics? and ehat kind of tally do you have on AND what hammers are you burning
    Also i carry a dimond mace named Aegis Fang LOL