1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How cool is...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lady Raja, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

2. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I tested the Garden Shed on TC.

It requires a 15 year account to place it, but the 15 year account can be a co-owner and not the house owner. Anyone can access the shed once placed regardless of account age as long as they have the appropriate house security settings. If a co-owner places the shed the house owner can change the security settings even if they are not 15 years.

You can place multiple sheds on a single house.

The sheds have three places to click.

There is a left hand side that opens the container show on the left, a right hand side that opens a container shown on the right and if you d-click the middle it opens both. You need to be fairly close to the shed to open the containers.

[​IMG]

#2 Podolak, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
    Leather Lucy likes this.
  3. Montie1123

Montie1123 Journeyman

Any idea what would happen if the year char/acct was removed as co owner?

4. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The sheds stay and only the owner has access to the permissions. Anyone with appropriate permissions has access as normal. Their name remains as the container "owner" but obviously with them removed they have no access to it. If you re-friend/co-own them they regain ownership to the container and can change security settings.

#4 Podolak, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  5. Delores Duende

Delores Duende Visitor

I was on test and placed a keep after trying it on the small house I had there, It fits very nicely on the tower roof of a keep. Cam placed a castle and it fits behind the center of the castle in the grass. We also picked up one of Daveys Lockers. You can put tmaps and sos's in it. It gives the cords for both. I even moved mine from house to keep and didnt have to remove any of the maps/sos's. They did a great job on both. Becca had an idea to make the shed one tile shorter for a smaller place.

6. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

wouldnt you want a sos container to go with you on your boat?

7. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I have to say, the shed looks nice... but like many recent additions it will look weird next to all the old artwork. The resolution is just so different.