1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[General] How craft max luck with 100% LRC?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by RedMan99, Oct 4, 2010.

1. RedMan99

RedMan99 Guest

Ok so for starters Im using:
    AOF 40% 200luck
    Luck Mempo 300luck
    Jester Hat 150luck
    ring/brace set 400luck
    so 1050 luck so far
    I have pants with 140luck but no LRC... PoF and the Imbue?
    leaves me with legs sleeves gloves to have 20% LRC/140 luck each also a 1h(whats max luck for a 1handerder? 140?) and Vesper Shield.

SO if I was wanting to craft a bunch of hands/sleeves to have said stats how would I go about doing so? Regular leather+what kind of kit? then enhance with spined then PoF then Imbue the LRC? Kinda just getting back into the swing of things looking for a little advicerolleyes:

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well if you are going to craft them and want the max you can get then!
    regular leather + pof + imbue to 100 luck and 20 lrc +enhance spined (for 40 luck)
    the problem doing this way is the fail rate and destroying it

this is how i did mine a while back unless something has changed

if you can do without the forty just make regular leather and pof and imbue LRC then luck I always do luck last as it is cheap

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

never really done it with a kit sense imbue came out so not sure their

I also would suggest going to Test Center shard and trying it out there so you get a better idea of the fail rates etc

4. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you can gather up some spined runic kits, you could also craft your pieces using spined leather. Hopefully you will make some 140 luck pieces, then just apply powder of fort and imbue the rest of the properties you need. This is how I made my luck suit.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Shellybean's method is what I use, and is least heartbreaking as you don't waste POF from failed enhances.

6. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

These threads that Connor had started might help, which are very similiar to your starting arties...

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-craftsman/176890-need-help-lrc-luck-mr-lmc-suit.html

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-craftsman/179543-need-help-finishing-touches-luck-suit.html

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-craftsman/180603-best-way-select-armor-pieces-imbue.html

I did some probability calculations one time making a luck suit that it will take about 25 pieces to successfully finish a four piece imbued luck suit. So if you plan a POF imbued suit then consider you will be applying POF to about 25 pieces at least to get the four pieces. I have finished them in less failures before though.

Also, the amount of POF of course is up to you when imbuing, but I recommend just going to 150 instead of 255.

-Lorax

7. RedMan99

RedMan99 Guest

Thank all for your advice, Also What about a 1hander max luck and Im guessing it would be about the same method of the gloves/sleeves?

8. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Roger

Imbuing and then enhancing is the only sure way to get the MAX luck with LRC and other skills you want on your items.

Of course the failure rate Enhancing imbued items is the killer.

As for a weapon jst look out for ther royal guard Dagger I think its called the botanist trowel, one sec ill look at mine. Nope its the royal guard survival knife, 140 luck with spel channeling and 25 Enhance pots UBW i don;t know if there are replicas or not but that would be the weapon i look for, or imbue one and enhance with gold.

9. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Re: Roger

There are replicas of that knife, that drop at some champs.

10. Gelf

Gelf Guest

as far as 1 handed weaps go isn't possible to get 160 luck with a luckblade recipe crafted from gold? i would imagine using DC hammers that you would get one sooner or later(though would be expensive, as i believe that recipe uses white pearl).

11. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It used to be possible, but it is currently broke (which I have reported and asked the devs about many times with no response).

When you roll the luck property for some reason it will drop the +20 for the item, so you still max out at 140.

12. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If I was going to make the piece then enhance it, I would do it out of metal. Start with iron and then enchance with gold. Use a +60 ASH.

13. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

If you make it out of metal you then have to add mage armor to it (unless you are not a mage of course) depending on template !

14. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Make it the Samuari plate.

15. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

my point was it takes imbue weight up! so less room for other mods unless luck and lrc are all you need

16. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

True, it depends on the purpose of the suit. I have a nice suit for my ABC.

17. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

yep my abc suit rocks running almost 200 stamina

18. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

200 Stam on a luck suit? Nice!

19. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

I had to sacrafice a little in cold resist but when you can run with a heavy and shoot at like 1.75 it rocks (also have ssi built in )

20. Boomers

Boomers Guest

this is a little off topic to OP, but you can make a 1 hand garg weapon, imbue to 120 luck and enhance with gold for 160, then throw on spell channeling, di or whatever