1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do Gargoyles fare as rogues?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by FoodStamp [GL], Apr 15, 2010.

1. Anyone have a Garg thief? How does it do?

Reason for asking is that I just started a second account and it won't be eligable for an etherial mount for a few years. I thought that because gargs can fly as fast as a mounted human or elf, it would be a cool idea.

Any input on the topic? Thanks.

2. A Rev

A Rev Guest

Needs alot of stam regen when flying, thats about the only downside i can see at the moment. Well that and you need to be stationary to begin flight.

They have 50HCI compared to other 45, not sure what kind of thief you want but that may play a part.

3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Shouldn't be too bad. Just don't rely on flying. Also you can't stealth and fly. Although, if you put skill into focus flying wouldn't take up that much stam.

4. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

interesting thought. Flying for regular travel, ninjitsu for stealth travel in a form.
    That 50 hci- that is a cap, right? Not an inherent ability? I need to go read up on gargs