1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice

How Do: How do you check the Hue of an Item

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by JohnJay1900, Feb 17, 2017.

1. JohnJay1900

JohnJay1900 Adventurer

Hey all, I've been wanting to Check the Hue of my holiday boxes and some other things . And i was wondering if you were able to use the enhanced client somehow to check the Hue ID # with it? I have heard/ seen posts saying you could but none of them actually explain how or where to find the tool or etc to do so. So if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. I have built up a ton of holiday boxes and such and really would like to know which ones I have so i can organize my collections of them better and also trade some for ones i do not have etc.

Or if there is another program (thats Legal) to use for checking this would be cool too if its simple to use and to find for download.

Thank you in Advance.. Post your responses here or can send me a PM or even ICQ me.

ICQ# 606871475

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Its in the EC. Go to the "actions" menu and find the HUE ID tool thing. Drag it to a horbar and assign a key to it.

3. JohnJay1900

JohnJay1900 Adventurer

oooo wow thanks for the really fast response gonna check that out right now :p

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Here you go I made this little guide to help anyone else out.

[​IMG]

#4 DJAd, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    Donzer, ShriNayne and Lord Frodo like this.