1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do I create a new Stygian Abyss Account?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Katrena, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I purchased a new Stygian Abyss account from Origin and I'm not sure how to actually create a new UO game account. I have a EA/Mythic account for my current UO game that I play now. Do I put the new game code into the Activate Key section of my current EA/Mythic account and it will prompt me to create a new game account, or do I have to make a new EA/Mythic account separate from the one my current UO is listed in that I currently play? If someone would actually list the steps, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Katrena

2. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

If it is the Stygian Abyss + 30 days time code, access the account management with the e-mail that holds your UO accounts right now.
    Then go on activate key, type in the code and it will prompt you to create name for this account and the password.

Storm likes this.
  3. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the help!

Katrena