1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do I delete a thread on stratics?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sir Ophid of Yew, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Sir Ophid of Yew

Sir Ophid of Yew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I want to delete a thread or at least change the title of the thread and I can not find the options to do that. Does anyone know how to delete a thread or edit the title of a thread?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

if anyone has replied I believe you can't delete it, but let me know what you want the title changed to and I'll change it for you

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

*waves to Sir Ophid Of Yew* still waiting for ya to finish up that spiffy ne zento house of yours that used to be mine.

Anyhow when we post something, ya see 3 boxes post reply, upload a fie and the 3rd reads More Options.
    I think with more options ye can edit or delete your post, unless perhaps someone posted after you did in same thread, then I think it is stuck there. :) But I dunno. Petra would know ^^ !

Then after we post [usually under our sig] we/I see words like Edit, Delete, Bookmark, Report, etc. and just hit delete.

4. Sir Ophid of Yew

Sir Ophid of Yew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

LOL... Very soon I hope. Already made some changes!