1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do I drop energy field

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Cupid, May 17, 2011.

1. Cupid

Cupid Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

In tomb of kings? Been away from game for years and first time there to collect snake skins and neither I nor a very helpful regular could drop the fields to let out the occupants of the rooms.

Thanks

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ord and anord are the two words to drop the fields you need to be standing bye the brazier looking things on the left or the right

3. Cupid

Cupid Sage

I have no problem getting past the fire fields with Ord and Anord, the problem is getting into or letting the occupants out of the rooms which have an energy field looking gate/door, thanks for the response.

4. Aerodice

Aerodice Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Use the levers at the entrance in the room with the serpent floor. You can toggle 3 at a time, which opens up one of the rooms for a period of time. I believe the levers are random to which room it opens. If you become stuck in one of the rooms, there's another lever inside to let yourself out.

5. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

also if you get stuck, there is a gate at the end of the hall to the left just before the entrance to the top of SA. the gate pops you back to the lever room.

6. Cupid

Cupid Sage

Thanks everyone, all is better :)