1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I get a Pendant Of The Mage recipe scroll?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Seismic, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Seismic

Seismic Guest

Do I need to do the "Yorus the Tinker" quest?
  2. Yes, Tinkerquest yu have to do, to recheive this recipe.
  3. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 10, 2008
    Yuppers, and it may take quite a while to get the Pendant recipie, as it is a rare one. But hang in there, you will get it eventually.
  4. Landicine

Landicine Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 23, 2008
    There are a few rare recipes (Pendant, Essence of Battle, Scrappers, Resilient Bracer) you can get from that quest. Keep in mind if you get duplicates of a recipe, you can sometimes trade it for the one you need. I traded an extra Scrapper's recipe for my Pendant recipe. Either way, expect to do a good number of runs with this quest.
  5. nemo

nemo Guest

Does anyone have a list of which quests give which recipe. I looked on UO guide and it lists the recipes but doesn't tell you which NPC gives them, and when i look at the NPC it doesn't say which recipe they give
  6. Eslake

Eslake Guest

The recipes you get are based Solely on the quest giver, not the specific quest.

At the Tinkers the cheapest on resources is Mother's Necessity. 20 ingots / quest making tinkers tools.
    If you have UOAssist, you can just record a macro to make last 100 times, and put 200 ingots in your pack to do the quest 10 times at a run. ;)

It sounds kind of cheap but after you've done all of the quests a few times, there is really no reason to keep wasting resources beyond the minimum to get recipes and talismans.
  7. Seismic

Seismic Guest

I've been doing these for awhile now and found that I can buy most items except for: the foot stool, studded bustiers, and the spyglasses. Unless anyone knows where I can buy these?

Also, I landed a Sticher's recipe a few days ago so I'm happy :). Still need Pendant!
  8. nemo

nemo Guest

Thanks for the help....off to try now