1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Inscription] How do I get DCI on my spellbooks?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Sir Mastermind, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Sir Mastermind

Sir Mastermind Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have made around 2000 spellbooks and not a single one has DCI on it. I must be doing something wrong.

My mage has:
    120 eval
    120 magery
    120 meditation
    100 Scribe
    120 wrestling
    115 resist

I am using a tally with 25/16

Thoughts?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

** When crafting a spellbook there is a chance it will get up to 3 magical properties. These properties can be Faster Casting, Faster Cast Recovery, Lower Mana Cost, Lower Reagent Cost, Mana Increase, Mana Regeneration, Spell Damage Increase, Intelligence Bonus and a few mage related Skills(Magery, Eval. Int., Meditation and Resist). All the properties can be up to 80% of the intensity range they normally spawn in.
    The amount and intensity of the properties on a spellbook depends on your Magery skill. At 80 Magery you can get 1 property, at 90 Magery you can get 2 properties and at 100 Magery you can get 3 properties. At 110 and 120 Magery you can still only get 3 properties, but you will have a higher chance of getting them.

taken from this page
    http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/inscription.php

3. Sir Mastermind

Stratics Veteran

Mmmmk... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Then how do you get DCI on em? I already read that post.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you get them from things like the invasions that went on ! as for crafting I dont think you can!
    players often have them for sale if you are on ls i may have a extra one I could part with!

5. Sir Mastermind

Stratics Veteran

Well that's lame! Thanks for the answer!

6. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

If youre on europa I have several laying about..

7. miss uo

miss uo Guest

Buy a 9DCI spellbook that came from the city invasions....