1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do I get to to all the new lands?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Tahin, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Tahin

Tahin Guest

Gawd I feel like a newb here, but then again I guess I am in a way....
    I recently started playing UO again after about an 8 year break. I've updated my account with Mondain's Legacy (which I gather is supposed to include all the upgrades). I've been running around Brittania and the Lost Worlds for a couple of weeks and wanted to explore Ilshenear and Samurai lands, but can not for the life of me figure out how to get to them. I've tried going to the shrines, and looking at the moon gates. Doesn't work. Moongates give me only options for Felucca and Trammel and the shrines just tell me they want me to do something else. Can anyone help me out with this?

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

if the options don't appear on your moongate menu I think it means that your account is not enabled for those expansions, which is just plain silly if you're upgraded to Mondain's Legacy

have you checked the accounts management page? see what's listed there? then find someone to holler at

AHA! *if* your accounts page does not reflect all expansions, point to this answer from the Knowledge Base

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Have you entered the Mondain's legacy upgrade code on the ultima-registration.com site? Just using the newest client isn't enough. It's the same web site that you reactivated your old account on.

I'm just asking, in case you overlooked that step.

4. Tahin

Tahin Guest

I entered the Mondain's code. I can go to Heartwood and do the quest...have been to the crystal caves and so fourth, so I know that the Mondain's Legacy code is working. However, when I upgraded I didn't get any additional patches...not sure what your talking about when you say "new client". Where would I go to download that?

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

if you're still unable to access Ilshenar and Tokuno, check some of these answers

keep us posted :)

7. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Theres a second mistake, that can be maken. You probably need a newer client. Just download a new trial client (2D or Kr) and you should be able to enter the newer lands.
    It sounds illy but with very old clients the new options dont show up at the moongates. Even if patched. (Like the T2A-client).

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!