1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

how do i get uoam to work

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spree, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i down loaded it and i tried to crank every thing up to max and it crashed. Back when Elf lands came out Pit posted how to make it work by posting how to use a editor and change a few numbers in the geek code to make it work. It was on the old Straitic siege board before it cashed. does any one have that post still? is there new numbers to change in the geek code to make it work in Gargoyles lands the new dungeon sucks with no map.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

3. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

OK it work is there a way to make it work in GAR lands and does any one have that post pit make when SE came out?

4. Taylor

Unfortunately, I do not think that the Ter Mur map will ever be incorporated into UOAM. The UOAM developer no longer supports/updates the game and EA/Mythic will never again allow a third party mapping program. Thus, looks like we're stuck with the old maps.

5. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

This is not strictly true :)

6. Taylor

Last I heard, the official word was that the third party program was shut down and no additional third party software would be approved.

Are you talking about the various petitions floating around?

7. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Give it a week or two. Or 3?? I dunno.

8. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

That would be awesome if it ever got updated :)

9. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I dont think UOAM will go anywhere but other ambitious moders are trying to get there mapping tools approved. UO team doesnt want to allow third parties though since they are trying to make the SA client have everything we will ever need. The only problem is its ugly, bulky and I dont like it. And it stinks!