1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How do i grow green thorns?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

If anyone can tell how and where I might buy the necessary stuffs i would appreciate it.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you very much.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Growing plants is fairly simple. I grow TONS of them. You can get empty plant bowls from a Provisioner Shop and water pitchers inside a tavern.

You should read the stratics plant-growers guide so that you know what you are doing before you attempt the costly and time-consuming task of growing plants.

If you need seeds you can find some on my vendor. I have Bright Green Snake Plant seeds. I also have Greater Cure Potion kegs and Greater Poison Potion kegs which you will need. If you are not careful when growing your plants, you will also need a Greater Heal Potion keg.

Go to a moongate and take the Makoto-Jima exit in Tokuno Islands. Go North-East out of town approximately 3 to 4 screens.