1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do I macro healing on EC?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Tabin, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Tabin

Tabin Journeyman

I tried setting up a macro with bandage self, wait 8 seconds, then bandage self and wait again. I set up the macro to run ten times. When I have some bears hitting me and I run the macro, it only heals me once. It won't ever heal a second time. Anyone know how to macro healing? Would be nice to relax while watching the screen.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If you hit any other macro, consecrate for eg, you stop a previous macro from working.

sibble likes this.
  3. sibble

sibble Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 151

Interesting, I never knew that... I think I have a lot of work ahead of me.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I don't mean the previous macro is broken, just that you can only have one running at once.

DJAd likes this.
  5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Rather than use "bandage self" drop the bandages into a macro and then right click them and choose "self" so they have the blue edge. Then add a delay. I have posted a picture below to explain. This works fine to train healing etc. Is this what you are tying to do?

As Petra says you can't have a bandage macro running all the time in the background. That would be a little bit over powered. These features are avaible in naughty 3rd party apps though which I won't mention on here.

[​IMG]

6. sibble

sibble Lore Master

[​IMG]

Just making sure you know this action exists.

7. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

When I wanted to train healing using a long bandage macro and a cloak of corruption I tried that "bandage self" option and had a similar problem to the OP. The only way I managed to get it going so I could leave it running for ages was set it the same as I did above then edit the macro in notepad to make it even longer.

8. Tabin

Tabin Journeyman

Ahhh yes the bandage self doesnt work. I had to use bandage, wait for target, target self, wait 7 seconds, repeat.... thanks for the reply!

EDIT: I like your method of right clicking on the bandage better! Mine has too many steps to it.

9. sibble

sibble Lore Master

Doesn't work? Not that I think it matters, but are your bandages in your main backpack? I've been using it for at least 4 years with no problems.

10. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight