1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How Do I make a leather wolf?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RavenWinterHawk, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Tinker forum is dead

I made a wolf vollum assemply but cant find how to actually make the wolf. What skill is it under?

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

double-click the assembly - it should tell you which resource you are missing.
    (if I remember correctly you need some bronze and some leather ... *logs in to check*)

edit: oops, no you need 100 leather and 1 oil flash (buyable from from provisioners)

3. Fink

Fink Guest

And lantern oil, I think.

I can't log in at the moment or I'd give you my clockwork ingredients lists.. having trouble communicating with "Origin".rolleyes:

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*notices that operational assemblies now display the tag "golem"*

5. How might I heal these buggers in battle.
    And what the heck is wolf skin good for.

6. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Alas, these golems appear to be the "fire and forget" variety - more like a very expensive summons. There are a couple of things I haven't tried like cleansing winds and gift of renewal.

I've read that leather wolf skin is required for a tier 2 Zosilem quest (I haven't gotten there myself, my self-imposed playstyle restrictions hit a wall at his tier 1 quests)

7. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Repair them with your tinker tools :)

8. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*tests* Doh! When did they sneak that in?

looks like it consumes only 1 iron ingot per attempt but there's a timer on it?

9. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it consumes 1 iron ingot per hp and there is a cooldown of 20-30 seconds between each try...

10. hmm where zosilem at?

At thanks to all for answering my questinos

11. That wasnt spanish I ment questions.

12. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

ah, good to know ... that's what I get for using a 0-eval strength spell to "injure" my wolf.

( RavenWinterHawk: Zosilem can be found in the alchemy shop just south of the soulforge - to get access to his quests, you need to work up his shop-mate Thepem's quests first - 5 tier one and 10 (5?) more tier 2 once they are available ).

13. well thats a lot of work.
    Guess ill have something to do. Hopefully they arent terrible cryptic or hard. I only have 85 magery on crafter. Suppose I could use my mager macer.

14. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

I fear there may be some confusion (even if it's only me being confused). :)

To learn how to make the new 'golems' you just need to read the 'Mechanical Life' book - if you can find the book on a vendor or get it with another character, that works just fine, as long as it's your crafter who 'reads' it.

You don't need to do the Zosilem quests, or get a 'leather wolf skin', in order to be able to make your own leather wolves.

15. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You're right - but if the legends are true, leather wolves, when slain, may have leather wolf skins on them, so the question came up about what are they used for (to which the answer is the Zoselim quest)

16. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

I thought they did appear as monsters in part of the Abyss - my memory isn't clear, since I'm usually running away, but I'm sure I saw some down there....

17. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

One of the ratman clans does keep wolves, but I've never gotten a leather wolf skin off of one - just reflective eyes.

18. Hello,

I am doing Thepems quests. I did for gold elixir and one for treats. I went to do another and its for more congealed slimes and elixirs.

My questions. To get to Zosilem. Do I have to do 5 tier one quests from anyone. Or do I have to keep doing THEPEMS 5 times to advance. Its a bit foggy to me.

Thanks in Advance

19. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thepemn has two quests, each with a short timeout. You can do any combination of them (5 of one, 3 of one and 2 of the other, etc). Because of the timeout, you can't just go there with a full backpack and instana-grind, but you can come back a while later.

For the tier 1 quests, the timeout to doing the same quest is 30 min. For the tier 2 quests, it's 2 hours.

Once you have completed 5 tier 1 quests, the tier 2 quests will also be offered (the tier 1 will still be there but don't count towards unlocking the next tier)

I like the system, but if they hadn't posted spoilers in the publish notes, I'm not sure I would have ever discovered it ... it's not intuitive that there's more than meets the eye.

20. Surgeries

Surgeries Grand Poobah

Ah! Good to know!
    almost had to aquirino a new skill.

That wasn't Spanish, or Italian.

But I am going to start using both in real life...with accents.

:hahaha:

21. Thanks
    And there is no counter for the player really know how many they have done.

Final question. I think the answer is univesal but...

Is the tier one quests specific or universal. That is does doing any 5 tier 1 quests unlock me for all tier to quests now offered?

Or in this case do I have to do 5 with the assistant and then am unlocked for tier 2 in that chain only?

SO how can I make if more confusing. (HEHE)

Are the tiers tied to chains or are tiers tied to just completing any tier 1s and thus you can now do any tier 2s?

Argh. I owe you a gold check.
    Thanks

22. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

To me, the tiered quest groups out there are sort of like teasers of different systems that we might see more of in the future (pure speculation on my part).

For example, Percolem the hunter is a straight, self-contained tree of three tiers. Doing his quests doesn't affect anyone else's quest trees (as far as we know).

Thepemn on the other hand has 2 tiers then, instead of a third tier, he unlocks access to start doing Zosilem's tree.

As far as I know, there is no way to detect what stage you are at other than simply seeing what quests you are offered.

23. thanks
    Ill plug along