1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

how do i make a pic of my toon

Discussion in 'Toon Arts' started by jswing928, Jul 4, 2008.

1. jswing928

jswing928 Guest

Im new to stratics, so, Hello to everyone. I would like to make a picture of my toon so that I can use it in my profile but I have no clue how. Can anyone please give me some advice??:confused: Thanks in advance!
  2. Holocog

Holocog Guest

Welcome ta Stratics. While your In the game, press F9 to take a screenshot.All of the screenshots you take will be saved in a Toontown folder on your PC.You might have to look around to find it.:popcorn:
  3. Granjell

Granjell Guest

It would help first to hit Tab a couple of times to change the view of your toon before hitting F9. There's a front view of your toon that would be good for your profile. Also, you probably need to resize/crop the screen shot down to a manageable size. Welcome to Stratics!
  4. Kippy

Kippy Guest

Welcome to Stratics :D

Hope you enjoy!
  5. Welcome! If you ever need help, feel free to PM me.
  6. jswing928

jswing928 Guest

Thanks for all the help folks, i finally figured it out. :thumbup: