1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] How do I make yards of clothe out of regular cloth.

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by The Fallout, Sep 20, 2009.

1. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

I thought I was supposed to use scissors and then use the cut clothe on a spinning wheel. So when I used scissors on my abyssal cloth it turned into band-aids LOL. How do I make yard of clothe?

BTW the abyssal cloth band-aids look kinda cool at least lol

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not shure if it works on abyssal cloth .... but in the tailors menu under materials is a selection for combining cloth. That usually brings cloth into a stackable version. If that works with abyssal cloth, it is probably what you are looking for.

3. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Where do you get abysmal cloth?

4. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

The Clan Rats in the Stygian Abyss.

5. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

Okay so i combined the cloth (got some new Abyssal Cloth) and when I tried to cut it with the tailor menu option my toon says, "I'm in the hack!" and the menu says "You don't have the components needed to make that."

What gives?

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You can't make the 50-yard rolls of cloth, from existing cloth.

7. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

So how do I make clothes out of the abyssal cloth? Or can I not?

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You can't make clothes out of the rolls of cloth without cutting them up.

You should be able to make clothes out of abyssal cloth, just leaving it as it is, or using "combine cloth" to make it look neater.

If you can't, it means the devs have closed that loophole that allowed using it to craft.