1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I price these?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Terry brought me some shorts home to enhance, they didn't break so now I have:
    Barbed leather shorts,
    reflect physical damage 4%
    Lower reg cost 19%
    resists: 4/5/5/6/14

I'm used to pricing my items by #resources x cost of resource + small profit. I haven't a clue how to price this stuff!
  2. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

I would make it a part of a female LRC suit and sell it as such. Depending on the mods of other pieces.. MR, LMC, Resists, etc, the suit as a whole could go for anywhere from 20-50k.

Just my 2 cents.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

You can either price it by 1% lrc. Ive seen a common price of 100 per 1%, but I would scale things up ie 100 per for 1-50% intensity 250 per for 51-75% intensity 400 for 75%+ or whatever you wanted to put price wise.

Also consider that a 6 piece 100% lrc suit sells for 30-50k (closer to 50) you can determine a price that way as well.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks, I'll do that [​IMG]