1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do I remove a disguise kit?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by CrusoeSP, Jan 6, 2009.

1. CrusoeSP

CrusoeSP Guest

Do I have to just wait out the two hour timer? Is that two hours by the clock or two hours of game play time online? Is there a phrase I can say such as "remove disguise kit?"

2. DaveSP!

DaveSP! Visitor

your stuck with it :(

dont use it again it will reset the timer

3. DaveSP!

DaveSP! Visitor

oh, and always be careful with them things, i swear to god gaylord is in the pool of names it draws from

Marquis de Sade 209 likes this.
  4. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

2 hours in game.

Where ya been? Seen you lurking around the forums.

:spider:

5. CrusoeSP

CrusoeSP Guest

Hey,

I had to resign your guild. I wanted to help some people out with factions. I really enjoy reading about your exploits. SP is more fun knowing you might be there to steal something.

One of my guild mates on another character was wondering who got all the gold after a spawn in a dungeon tonight.....I told him it was probably either chad or nightstalker.

Anyway, good to hear from you.

6. Nickster

Nickster Guest

Chad, *pumps fist"
    your episodes are legend! i swear my Manager at work is one of those prancing Bards, he always has manish lipstick on his neck and wares heels now, and stinks of manish perfume... if only i had a DP shiruken to throw at his groin!!

7. Nickster

Nickster Guest

does death work for a disguise?

8. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Nope...sticking with it is the only way for it to be removed.

I'd love to see the old idea of removing via a cloth like the way poison can be removed from a weapon. I'd actually think of using it if I could remove it before I logged off...la

9. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

:lol: @ the :confused: for people who don't know what you're talking about. :thumbsup:

10. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Also would be nice idea, if one could change into animal form from disguise kit. Much more useful, it would be!

11. Nickster

Nickster Guest

You the man Chad! can't wait till i can join up with you, I scraped enough gold last night to get a pack llama so my training can really begin tonight, then once i am in the thieves guild i will be getting that yellow death robe and looking for something nice to steal... a fine batch of cookies perhaps!

12. DuttyD

DuttyD Guest

I co-sign that.

13. DaveSP!

DaveSP! Visitor

I'd be surprised if the Devs even know there are disguise kits, but yeah, either the ability to remove them or a much shorter time period on them would be good!

14. Fink

Fink Guest

I like it, perhaps an oil cloth? I seem to remember those working on savage kin paint, but I don't think you can use both paint and kit together so I guess it doesn't come up? I can't be in-game to refresh my memory just now.

Yes, I hate being locked in human form until the disguise wears off.

15. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Yeah, that's what I was thinking...la

16. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Likewise ;)

Ever since oil cloths were introduced I was hoping they would let it be used to remove disguise kits.

It really sucks not being able to remove it, particularly when you have to log off. Because if you log off for a while with the disguise kit on, your characters name is changed in the log-in screen, and thus, your macros are all changed and put into a new character folder. Which I'm sure most everyone here knows, lol.

17. imported_Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

+1 for "removal" oil cloth

18. Pignasty

Pignasty Journeyman
    Barter Town

Yes, please. I love the things, bu don't use em often for the same reason nobody else does.

And Nickster, Barter Town still exists in the same place, but it has new caretakers. If you can't find the elusive Mr. Sexington, give Henry Swift a shout in chat.

19. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, talk about bumping an old thread. Still stand by my 5 year old comment. Oil cloth to remove disguise kits! I love disguise kits, just hate having to wait out the timer.