1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do I repair a crook?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Do I have to use a character with actual carpentry?

2. send it to jail! ahahahahah. . ... sorry. I don't know, but what you said makes sense to me. But if a repair deed doesn't work, then I am assuming you just can't. Powder of fort?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Well I'm training weapon skill on a golem, and I dont want to waste more powder of fort. It's gone from 255-> 129 now.

4. shiro

shiro Guest

carpentry repair deed near an npc carp.

5. i know clubs couldnt be repaired, not sure if they ever changed it or not. If they can't, then crooks can't be either.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

*chops a tree*
    *crafts a crook*
    *bashes a mongbat*

*repairs*

well ... a carpenter can repair one.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

carpentry repair deed near an npc carp.

[/ QUOTE ]
    That does not work. Just tried.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Well then. Anyone got a carpenter on Sonoma that's willing to throw me a bone?

9. shiro

shiro Guest

try a tinkering repair deed, I think that works for nunchukus

10. A carpenter can repair crooks and clubs. It is one of the data base problems. It is like you need a smith to fix a pitch fork and a tailor to fix a mask.

11. shiro

shiro Guest

<blockquote><hr>

A carpenter can repair crooks and clubs. It is one of the data base problems. It is like you need a smith to fix a pitch fork and a tailor to fix a mask.

[/ QUOTE ]
    ty

12. My carpenter, Junior, will be in Skara Brae (Trammel) Sonoma for awhile, if you need me to try and repair the crook.