1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do I start a new account to place house?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Katrena, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

I want to start a new account for a family member. How can I do it so they can place a house now, and not have to wait 30 days?

Thanks in Advance, Katrena

2. Ray_Martin

Ray_Martin Journeyman

As soon as you set a subscription you can place a house. Don't make my mistake and do a trial if you're going to buy Stygian Abyss + 30 Days of Game time. It's for new accounts that aren't trials.

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

What happened when you applied that code to the trial account?

4. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You cannot apply it to a trial. You need to make a mytic master account or log into one, and create a new account there - and apply the code for to get it to work.

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Once your master account shows an account holds a retail status the account can place a house...la

6. Fingers

Fingers Adventurer

Ok, well, its been a while since I did this, or know folks who did, so perhaps its changed, but in the past, you could apply it to the trial, but it never "kicked in" until the 14 day timer was up. Then i believe it was changed to next day server up after maintenance. Now....well, Id just start a new one, as you suggested.

7. Ray_Martin

Ray_Martin Journeyman

I just tried it a couple months ago. It didn't work and I posted here and everyone pointed out my mistake. Also, contacted EA and received a refund. So no, it doesn't work on a trial account. Creating a master and doing it that way I have no idea.