1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

how do I switch my 700 skill cap to be 720?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by growday1984, Jan 19, 2010.

1. growday1984

growday1984 Guest

All of my character have a 720 skill cap instead of one and I can't figure out how to change that. The character is 8 years old but I not getting the question asking me if I would like to increase my stat cap. I was wondering if anyone knew how to bring up that option manually, thanks.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

the +5 skill points should add on automatically each year up to 4 years old. What age does the account show on the paper doll scroll? Only active time counts, so the date the account was created isn't the deciding factor.

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

The stat cap gump you are speaking of cannot be brought up manually. Anyone that didn't get it after it was introduced during AoS, will get it once their character is 6 months old. If you haven't used this particular character since around that time, it might be the case that you will not get that gump until your character has been activated for 6 months. Thats iffy, though. Are you sure you haven't already taken a stat or skill increase?

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

also, don't confuse skills and stats. The gump you speak of will not affect your skill cap.

5. growday1984

growday1984 Guest

yeah I'm thinking skills but its odd because my account is 92 months old and yet has just a 700 skill cap

6. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

If thats the case, I would contact a GM and ask him to look into your character info and see if there is some reason why your skill cap hasn't gone up in 92 months. Its worth a try.

I had a problem for two years after AoS where I could not use the help stuck button without having to wait in the que. If you were around then, the que usually had 200+ people in it, on a daily basis, for months on end. Sucked for me! Finally after about 5 or 6 posts on UHall, Sunsword, the producer of UO at the time, suggested that I contact a GM to see if something was stuck in my character info. I did just that and it was fixed in a matter of minutes. I had to wait something like 6 or 7 hours in the que, but they did fix it.