1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do I train poisoning?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zyron, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Zyron

Zyron Guest

And is it fast??
    im only trying to get to 80 for nox...

and to dp weapons and infect someone with dp you have to be atleast 80 right?

2. AaronTheAssassin

AaronTheAssassin Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

its slow and I know the GGS is broken past 80 in poisoning, I dont know how early it breaks, but I know its broken first hand around 82.4

3. Ozymandies

Ozymandies Guest

Using darkglow and parasitic got me gains through the 80s.

OZ

4. Favith

Favith Guest

Infectious Strike is hands down the best way to work poisoning.

You can gain from 50-GM by blitzing through the 2nd and 3rd levels of Despise and Infectious Striking everything that moves (minus the Ogre Lords and the Acid Eles, of course).

It shouldn't take you very long at all to get to 80 if you have a fencer (even a swordsman--but you're limited to cleavers only I think). Get a bag full of crappy kryss and daggers and pre-poison them prior to entering the dungeon. Change them out as they run out of charges. Hit everthing--don't stop to loot and don't stop to finish anything off (you'll get them all dead after a few passes anyway). When all your weapons have run out of poisoning charges---repoison them and do it all over again. The gains are so fast it's not even fair. :thumbsup:

5. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes...cleaver is it for swordsmen. Easier to train it up on a fencer. Swap out weapon skills after.

6. wow way cool,

I was gonna say, get yourself about 10 complete TV series on DVD and sit back and enjoy haha.

But this sounds cool, >> and way more fun

7. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

im not sure why the above doesn't work for me...
    Whatever you do. dont use darkglow or parasitic.
    I bought my way from 80-90

not worth the time.