1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do I turn OFF snowflakes? Browser LAGGGGING!

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by Vexxed, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This took like 5 minutes to type.....How & where do i turn these snowflakes off?

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Please post site-related support questions in this forum. To disable snowflakes, you may turn off JavaScript for your browser. I'll also reduce the number of snowflakes from 35 to 20.

Alternatively, I will disable them for the [XenCera] Scroll theme, so you may use that one snow-free. Instructions for changing themes may be viewed here: How to Change Themes | Stratics: A Career Path in Gaming.

#2 Taylor, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  3. Taylor

Made some additional adjustments by lowering resolution of forum banners and removing a couple of plugins. Should be loading faster than normal now, even with snowflakes. :)

4. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Thx... seems to be quick, but this is home PC. Tablet @ work was hurting. The one theme without the snow should be enough if the tablet's still laggin tomorrow. I have to get my UO fix @ work somehow!

5. Taylor

Vexxed You can now select the theme "Default-UOClassic_No_Snow."

6. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Got it.. Thx. Just call me a Grinch ! = P