1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do I update the expiration date on my CC in acct mgmt?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by S_S, Mar 5, 2013.

1. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

I pay every 6 months. Since the last billing 6 months ago I've received a new card with a new expiration date. Today my acct was turned off due to declined CC and I know it's due to the new expiration date. I looked all over that stupid site trying to fix it.... any help please? :(

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

In the Account Management system, make sure you're on the account you want to update and then press the Subscription button near the bottom of the page and start through the steps to subscribe an account.

When you get to the screen showing your credit card info, click on the link in the upper right corner that says, "Manage Accounts."

You should see a logo for your current credit card with a very small link next to it that says, "Edit." Click that link.

You should be able to change the expiration date for your card on the next screen that pops up. If you're only dealing with one account, you might want to just completely delete the card info at the bottom, instead of updating the info and pressing Save and Continue. I've read a lot of people say that they seem to have trouble getting the updated info to "stick." So perhaps just delete the card info completely, go back to the Subscription button for the account you want to renew and put the card info in from scratch, including the new expiration date.

Good luck.

3. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Thanks Tina, I'll try.

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Probably just try updating the expiration date and pressing Save and Continue. Then if you have trouble in the future with it not renewing, do the whole process of just deleting that card and putting it all in from scratch again.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

6. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

This worked, thanks a bunch! :)