1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do I view all my sims?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Kaiden, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Kaiden

Kaiden Guest

When I login, I'm only able to view 3 out of 6 of my sims. I know there was a workaround code to put in the target line of the client shortcut - does anyone still have that? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

2. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA-Land\TSOPatch\TSO.exe" -w -r800x600 is mine gl :)

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Guest

I put that code in, and I was able to view all my sims, but now it won't let me run two accounts at once. I know there's a way to workaround this, because I was able to run multiple accounts and view all my sims previously.

Anyone know a fix?

4. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Go to program files/EA/EALand/TSOClient make a copy of the shortcut to TSO and send it to your desktop. In additon to the target line in my previous post add "CSCity:EA Land".

You need to open the patch icon first, then you can open the client icon.

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Guest

Hmm, I did everything you said & it's still not working for me. Bummer.