1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How Do I?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by pegasussims, Feb 14, 2008.

1. pegasussims

pegasussims Guest

Can someone enlighten me as to how I would go about buying property on EA Land? I am fairly new (2 days) and I'm curious. How would I go about finding how much property costs.

Thank you for your help.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

First, find a lot where you would like to build, then click on it. A pop up will tell you how much it is. If you want to buy it click yes, or cancel if you don't want it.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

You can click on any empty lot space and the amount it costs should show up....or it did in the production cities that way. I've stayed homeless so far everywhere else so I am not sure if this changed with the dynamic lot pricing or not...haven't even bothered with it since it will be a while before I'm ready to build a house, and I don't have the desire to have a house just to green in....my houses have always been open to the public, and with moneymaking the way it is and time factors, its gonna be a while [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

It's still like that. Prices have gone up, though :/

5. pegasussims

pegasussims Guest

I thank you both for your replies. And fast too.

Just one other question. When you buy this property, will have have a choice to make it a residence, skills place or retail place or the like?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

This Stratics guide on How to Build a Successful House. , has directions and pictures of how to buy a lot....please just ignore the lot prices, those fluctuate a great deal in EA-Land.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color="purple">Sure! It will be on your Property Bio. Click &amp; it makes you wait like 60 seconds to make sure nobody is on the property. You have to be floating in the city to do this.
    Here try this: Your First 24 Hours
    And try this: Your Property Bio </font>

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I thank you both for your replies. And fast too.

Just one other question. When you buy this property, will have have a choice to make it a residence, skills place or retail place or the like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a link to the property category guide. Link.

You will be able to chose your category (can only be changed once every 7 days), as well as set your property name, write the bio, chose the neighborhood and set the environmental sounds, once you have bought the lot.

9. pegasussims

pegasussims Guest

Thank you all very much!! [​IMG] I guess I will be busy reading for a little bit, luckily, I can read at work then play when I get home.