1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How do people make colored forges ect

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Sarah Styles, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Sarah Styles

Sarah Styles Guest

I looked at the wood and there are no luna or purple colored woods. So can someone share with me the secret, please.

Thank you...
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    IIRC, if you create the carpentry add-on with colored wood, you can dye it when it is a deed, but only before you place it the first time. Something about chopping the item to return it to deed form after placement seems to make it no longer dyeable.
  3. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Correct. I use Oak since it is easy to get. The type of ingot does not matter (for those that require ingots), so use whatever you want.

Stayin Alive,