1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do we contact support for Account Management?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sargon, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Sargon

Sargon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I click on the "Support" link and it directs me to a Warhammer Customer Support site, then I click on "Contact Us" and it pops up a new page that just spins and spins, but never loads. I don't have time to sit on the phone with support, so how do we contact them electronically for account migration issues?

2. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I would HIGHLY recommend using phone for this as the online support is a pain in the ass.

I tried the other day and had to verify the new EA email login/persona name/ account name AND date of birth only for the person to say they had no accounts matching any of this. This person then refused to bump me to anyone that knew the difference between their bottom and a hole in the ground.

Call the # then hit the origin support which i believe is option 1. Wait time this morning was only 4min for me and very nice person.

3. Fogsbane

Fogsbane Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i was able to contact them electronically, this morning, via a direct email to - [email protected]

i had an issue with some, not all, of my accounts getting the "Error, There was an error processing your request, Return to the homepage" message on the accounts management page.

i explained my issue in the email, received a CS database ticket number reply, and by coincidence or corrective action - my issue has been fixed in seven hours since reporting it to them.

If you are able to load the Contact Us page it seems that the 'Contact Us' / 'Contact Info' / 'Technical and Billing Support' email link populates incorrectly as a typo as "ultimaonloine".

4. Sargon

Sargon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I noticed. I wonder how long it has been like that.

5. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Phone number from UK

0870 243 2435

option 1 origin!

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!