1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do we reach these areas?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Lord Raven, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

There are two large sections of land, one with what looks like buildings that I can not reach. The green dot on the map is my gargoyle/mage at the closest spot. Not able to fly or teleport over. I can't figure out any other way over there. I'm trying from the tram facet, are they fel only? Are they un-finished and locked out by the devs?

[​IMG]

2. Gelf

Gelf Guest

u cant get to them. i believe there supposed to be for a future event

3. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Is Gelf mentioned, Draconi made a post that they are being reserved for a future event

4. maroite

maroite Guest

I wish they would hint at what exactly hasn't been found yet...

5. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

Not Sure If This Is Same Place But If Your A Gargoyle you Can Fly From One Of The Top Of A Building And Fly Over This Area To Other Buildings.

6. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

not the same area... those are the highways, makes quick safe travel for gargs around the areas... just fly straight

7. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Interesting observation on the flying towers... if you look closely at the map you see that the unopened areas line up with the current tower set so perhaps at some time in the future Gargoyles will be able to fly over.

8. Drawde2

Drawde2 Guest

Although it lines up with a couple towers, there is no tower on the inaccessable area CURRENTLY.

Also, there's an area in the NW corner of the map, in the lava, that's inaccessable as well. And that area, as it looks like on the map, has a bridge inside it, so it's meant to be accessable at some point.

There's the area to the south of the main city. On the map in this thread, you can see a building with red in it. Nearby is an inactive Moonglw-style teleporter. Or at least I don't know how to activate it.

In the north part of the map, next to the water, is a small area accessable only to flying gargoyles (and probably recalls). Nothing there but some ruined tents though.

Plenty of areas that MIGHT mean something at some point. We don't know yet though.

9. Sara1

Sara1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nordberg, where did you get that map? I would love to have one like that available!!

10. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

11. Drawde2

Drawde2 Guest

It's the map that shows in the EC. Just an expanded radar.