1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How do you copy the Abyss keys?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Leira of Asrai, May 12, 2010.

1. Leira of Asrai

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just decided to enter the Abyss and am trying to do the key quest. How do you make a copy of the keys?

I have found the first secret room by using the acid sac and burning the vines. I have used the switch to raise the globe and expose the key, but I cannot make a copy of it. I double click it but get a message stating "You cannot think of any reason to want to do this."

I've tried single clicking, shift+clicking, ctrl+clicking but nothing happens.

Do I have to be on an active quest or anything? I can't figure this out. Thanks

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Did you happen to already do the quest from Egwexem on the steps of the Royal City or from Naxatilor in the Holy City that requires you to kill 10 monsters in the Holy City or the Tomb of Kings and then go to the Shrine of Singularity and take a little quiz? (You can also just skip the killing and just do the quiz if you don't want the necklace from Naxatilor.)

If yes, then your character is all set to enter the Abyss and will NOT be able to do the quest in the Underworld. If you try to get the keys in the secret rooms in the Underworld, you will get the message about not having a good reason to try to get a copy of the keys.

You can still take a shot at killing Tyball's Shadow, even if you've already finished an Abyss entrance quest. You can do that any time you want and as many times as you want, in fact. You just can't complete more than one quest/one test to get into the Abyss.

3. Leira of Asrai

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah I have done the quest to enter through the Tomb of Kings. I guess all I had to do was open the secret passage east of Gannon and run north to the entrance to the Abyss. Easy enough. Thanks

4. Divster

Divster Guest

btw tina i think you now have to actually kill the undead gargs, did it on a enw char other day and wouldn't let me start at shrine till i did it!